Saturday, July 16, 2011

Daylight Love ; to be continued..

continuing from the last part...


They walked to his room and he handed her one of his t shirts and basket sweatpants. "thank you." Nicole said blushing. Her legs were still a little numb. "Can you stay the night?" Tony asked. "Of course I can!" She said putting the shirt on. "That's a Sexy Swag you have there. I love that baggy look on you." Tony said walking towards placing a kiss on her lip and smacking her butt. She followed him out his room to the living room.


"You want to watch a movie?" Tony asked turning to her. "Yeah. What do you have in mind?" Nicole asked. "Let's watch 'Taken From Me."
"The Tiffany Rubin Story?" Nicole asked. "Yeah." "Ole I love that movie, yeah let's watch that!" Nicole said getting excited. Ton laughed and played it. "I'll be right back. you want anything?"
"No. I'm good, thanks." Nicole said smiling.


He came back to the couch and put his arm around her shoulder; she snuggled closer. When the movie was over, he asked if she wanted to watch another one and she said no. "Come on, let's go lay down." Tony said getting up and putting out his hand to help her. "Thanks." she said blushing.


Nicole started getting under his covers and watching him look through his drawers. He didn't find what he was looking for so he turned around and started making his way back to the bed. "Damn. Nosey." he said laughing. "I know. I'm sorry." she said laughing too. They both pulled out there phones and did what they was doing. "Hey did you know that the Match 6 was $670,000?"
"I wouldn't know because I don't play the lottery." Nicole said. "Neither do I, lol. My friend is like obsessed with the lottery. It's sickening." Tony said. "Lol. Therapy maybe?"
"No. She don't ever listen to me. She never did." Tony said shaking his head. "How is she your friend?" Nicole ask curiously. "We went to Middle School together then she moved states and states away but then Facebook came! She friended me." He said looking down. "Awww thats whats up! She was still thinking about her friend." "Yeah. so what are you doing?" he asked trying to change the subject because he didn't want it to seem like she was more important than Nicole. "I am playing Sudoku." 

"Oh you got that one." he said laughing. "Lol. you have to keep trying to get it right!" (#TIP.)
"I know...but I don't have time." he said lying. "Loser." 
"Haaaa...you really had my heartbeat running away!!! I tried to run and catch it b--" Tony cut her off. "CORNY!" he said laughing really loud. "S T F U!" she said hitting him on the side of his stomach. "I'm going to bed. goodnight." 
"goodnight!" he said getting her on the lip.




"Rise and Shine like the Star you are." Tony said folding her clothes and watching Nicole rise up yawning. "Goodmorning." she said then chuckled. "What you want to do today?" Tony asked. "Drink!" She said. "As in a contest with like juice or something?" 
"No Silly..DRINK! Club..Bar." she said laughing. "Well you can go and have fun."
"Why wouldn't you go with me?"
"I can't...I just...It's not a good idea." She chuckled then said "Why?" He sighed and turned away.




..to be continued...




PLEASE WAIT you guys. I Promise to add more but it's stressing me to do this. I'm working on something else right now...but as sooon as i'm done with that, I will finish this chapter. COMMENT and tell me what you think is going on .... *hits y'all with a side eye* ctfu.





7 comments:

  1. Aww!! You would cliff hang us wouldn't u Dex????? Lol!! I love it!! XD

    Nd wut's the (#TIP)??? That had me thinkin for a sec, then mi mind went blank! Lol

    Greaterrifamzing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to keep trying to get it right!" (#TIP.)

    That means to never give up , keep trying to you succeed. I was giving my readers a tip...some advice :) ctfu.


    *Greaterrifamazing... <----- The fuck does that say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHHHH!!!! LMFAOOO!!!!

    Nd Greaterrifamazing ~> GREAT Err if amazing!
    Lmao, i made it up wile commenting :)
    the ERR if part comes from the word tERRIFic

    Great, terrific, amazing :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 words , HAVE A SEAT! CTFUUUUUUUU woowww you really are "Oh So Random" *side eye* i love youuuuuu <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO!! Im a hot as mess ain't i? Smh *grabs chair* As a matter of fact, ima take the whole couch cuz ima b here for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CTFUUUUUUUUUUUUU. ima need you to STAY seated hahaha...that'll do.

    ReplyDelete